Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Potato, Patata, Smashwords, Small Vag-Wha-a-a??

When I typed in the letters 'sma' into my browser, the first suggestion that popped up was 'Small Vagina.' 
I mean, seriously?
There are so many other possibilities, my mind is a-boggle.
It is generally acknowledged belief that google reads minds, but in this case, the wires must have gotten crossed with someone else's mind.

I know, I know. I could be wrong. But my 9 year old son would trade vaginas of all sizes for a Minecraft mod without blinking. And my daughter still calls that part her 'front butt.'

Then I typed 'sc' in and got 'Scarlet Johanssen scandal photo.' 
I'm starting to collect good data that google might actually be a dirty old man.

Type a few letters into your dirty browser and see what you get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment